Turn the clock back to 2010, and you may remember that popular sitcom, Modern Family aired an episode of the show called ‘My Funky Valentine’ – a Valentine’s Day helping of the hit series. The episode was broadcast to coincide with the love-themed holiday, to give viewers a spot of seasonal romance amongst the usual dose of drama.
Due to the success of the episode, with audiences enjoying the Valentine’s Day content, Modern Family returned to the subject of Valentine’s Day in future seasons. Continuing in subsequent years, the show featured Valentine’s Day episodes on a semi-regular basis.
But if you’re new to Modern Family, and wish to watch the Valentine’s Day episodes, what are the episodes you need to look out for? For all those details and more, keep reading!
Every Valentine’s Day episode of Modern Family in order
During the course of its run, Modern Family featured five Valentine’s Day episodes. If you wish to watch all the episodes simply follow this list:
- My Funky Valentines – Modern Family: Season One, Episode Fifteen (2010)
- Bixby’s Back – Modern Family: Season Two, Episode Fourteen (2011)
- Heart Broken – Modern Family: Season Four, Episode Fifteen (2013)
- Valentine’s Day 4: Twisted Sister – Modern Family: Season Six, Episode Fourteen (2015)
- Do You Believe in Magic – Modern Family: Season Eight, Episode Thirteen (2017)
If you seek out all of the above episodes, you can have your very own love-fest with Modern Family.
Thank you for stopping by It’s A Stampede! to read this post about the Valentine’s Day episodes of Modern Family – I hope it has proved useful. For more useful posts, be sure to check out the recommended reads below.
Leave a Reply