Turn the clock back to 1995, and you may remember that popular sitcom, Friends aired an episode of the show called ‘The One with the Candy Hearts’ – a Valentine’s Day helping of the hit series. The episode was broadcast to coincide with the love-themed holiday, to give viewers a spot of seasonal romance amongst the usual dose of drama.
Due to the success of the episode, with audiences enjoying the Valentine’s Day content, Friends returned to the subject of Valentine’s Day in future seasons. And when spin-off show, Joey, aired it too featured a Valentine’s Day episode.
But if you’re new to Friends and Joey, and wish to watch the Valentine’s Day episodes, what are the episodes you need to look out for? For all those details and more, keep reading!
Every Valentine’s Day episode of Friends in order
During the course of its run, Friends featured four Valentine’s Day episodes, while Joey featured one episode. If you wish to watch all the episodes of each show simply follow this list:
- The One with the Candy Hearts – Friends: Season One, Episode Fourteen (1995)
- The One with Unagi – Friends: Season Six, Episode Seventeen (2000)
- The One with the Birthing Video – Friends: Season Eight, Episode Fifteen (2002)
- The One with Phoebe’s Wedding – Friends: Season Ten, Episode Twelve (2004)
- Joey and the Valentine’s Date – Joey: Season One, Episode Seventeen (2005)
If you seek out all of the above episodes, you can have your very own love-fest with Friends and Joey.
Thank you for stopping by It’s A Stampede! to read this post about the Valentine’s Day episodes of Friends and Joey– I hope it has proved useful. For more useful posts, be sure to check out the recommended reads below.
Leave a Reply