Turn the clock back to 2007, and you may remember that popular comedy series, 30 Rock aired an episode of the show called ‘Up All Night’ – a Valentine’s Day helping of the hit series. The episode was broadcast to coincide with the love-themed holiday, to give viewers a spot of seasonal romance amongst the usual dose of drama.
Due to the success of the episode, with audiences enjoying the Valentine’s Day content, 30 Rock returned to the subject of Valentine’s Day in future seasons. Continuing in subsequent years, the show featured Valentine’s Day episodes on a semi-regular basis.
But if you’re new to 30 Rock, and wish to watch the Valentine’s Day episodes, what are the episodes you need to look out for? For all those details and more, keep reading!
Every Valentine’s Day episode of 30 Rock in order
During the course of its run, 30 Rock featured five Valentine’s Day episodes. If you wish to watch all the episodes simply follow this list:
- Up All Night – 30 Rock: Season One, Episode Thirteen (2007)
- St. Valentine’s Day – 30 Rock: Season Three, Episode Eleven (2009)
- Anna Howard Shaw Day – 30 Rock: Season Four, Episode Thirteen (2010)
- Hey, Baby, What’s Wrong: Part One – 30 Rock: Season Six, Episode Six (2012)
- Hey, Baby, What’s Wrong: Part Two – 30 Rock: Season Six, Episode Seven (2012)
If you seek out all of the above episodes, you can have your very own love-fest with 30 Rock.
Thank you for stopping by It’s A Stampede! to read this post about the Valentine’s Day episodes of 30 Rock – I hope it has proved useful. For more useful posts, be sure to check out the recommended reads below.
Leave a Reply