Turn the clock back to 2006, and you may remember that popular sitcom, The Office aired an episode of the show called ‘Valentine’s Day’ – a Valentine’s Day helping of the hit series. The episode was broadcast to coincide with the love-themed holiday, to give viewers a spot of seasonal romance amongst the usual dose of drama.
Due to the success of the episode, with audiences enjoying the Valentine’s Day content, The Office returned to the subject of Valentine’s Day in future seasons. Continuing in subsequent years, the show featured Valentine’s Day episodes on a semi-regular basis.
But if you’re new to The Office, and wish to watch the Valentine’s Day episodes, what are the episodes you need to look out for? For all those details and more, keep reading!
Every Valentine’s Day episode of The Office in order
During the course of its run, The Office featured six Valentine’s Day episodes. If you wish to watch all the episodes simply follow this list:
- Valentine’s Day – The Office: Season Two, Episode Sixteen (2006)
- Blood Drive – The Office: Season Five, Episode Eighteen (2009)
- The Manager and the Salesman – The Office: Season Six, Episode Sixteen (2010)
- PDA – The Office: Season Seven, Episode Sixteen (2011)
- Special Project – The Office: Season Eight, Episode Fourteen (2012)
- Couples Discount – The Office: Season Nine, Episode Fifteen (2013)
If you seek out all of the above episodes, you can have your very own love-fest with The Office.
Thank you for stopping by It’s A Stampede! to read this post about the Valentine’s Day episodes of The Office – I hope it has proved useful. For more useful posts, be sure to check out the recommended reads below.
Leave a Reply