Turn the clock back to 1997, and you may remember that popular drama series, 7th Heaven aired an episode of the show called ‘Happy’s Valentine’ – a Valentine’s Day helping of the hit series. The episode was broadcast to coincide with the love-themed holiday, to give viewers a spot of seasonal romance amongst the usual dose of drama.
Due to the success of the episode, with audiences enjoying the Valentine’s Day content, 7th Heaven returned to the subject of Valentine’s Day in future seasons. Continuing in subsequent years, the show featured Valentine’s Day episodes on a semi-regular basis.
But if you’re new to 7th Heaven, and wish to watch the Valentine’s Day episodes, what are the episodes you need to look out for? For all those details and more, keep reading!
Every Valentine’s Day episode of 7th Heaven in order
During the course of its run, 7th Heaven featured an impressive seven Valentine’s Day episodes. If you wish to watch all the episodes simply follow this list:
- Happy’s Valentine – 7th Heaven: Season One, Episode Fifteen (1997)
- Loves Me, Loves Me Not – 7th Heaven: Season Four, Episode Fifteen (2000)
- V-Day – 7th Heaven: Season Five, Episode Fourteen (2001)
- Hot Pants – 7th Heaven: Season Six, Episode Fourteen (2002)
- Red Socks – 7th Heaven: Season Nine, Episode Fifteen (2005)
- Love and Obsession – 7th Heaven: Season Ten, Episode Fifteen (2006)
- Tit for Tat – 7th Heaven: Season Eleven, Episode Fifteen (2007)
If you seek out all of the above episodes, you can have your very own love-fest with 7th Heaven.
Thank you for stopping by It’s A Stampede! to read this post about the Valentine’s Day episodes of 7th Heaven – I hope it has proved useful. For more useful posts, be sure to check out the recommended reads below.