In 2005, US sitcom, Two and a Half Men, aired ‘Santa’s Village of the Damned’ – a Christmas-themed episode of the hit show. The episode was broadcast to coincide with the holiday season and provide audiences with some seasonal mirth.
Due to the popularity of the episode, with audiences enjoying this dose of festive content, Christmas episodes became a regular thing on the show. Continuing in subsequent years, Two and a Half Men incorporated Christmas episodes into future seasons.
But if you’re new to Two and a Half Men, you love Christmas, and you want to seek out the holiday episodes of the show, what are the stories you need to look out for? And more importantly, how many Christmas episodes of Two and a Half Men are there?!
For all the details and more, keep on reading!
Every Christmas episode of Two and a Half Men in order
During the course of its run, Two and a Half Men featured 7 holiday-themed episodes of the show. If you wish to seek out all of the episodes, then simply follow these lists:
- Santa’s Village of the Damned – Two and a Half Men: Season Three, Episode Eleven (2005)
- Walnuts and Demerol – Two and a Half Men: Season Four, Episode Eleven (2006)
- Warning, It’s Dirty – Two and a Half Men: Season Seven, Episode Eleven (2009)
- One False Move, Zimbabwe! – Two and a Half Men: Season Nine, Episode Twelve (2011)
- Give Santa a Tail-Hole – Two and Half Men: Season Ten, Episode Eleven (2012)
- On Vodka, on Soda, on Blender, on Mixer! – Two and Half Men: Season Eleven, Episode Ten (2013)
- Family, Bublé, Deep-Fried Turkey – Two and Half Men: Season Twelve, Episode Eight (2014)
Seek out the above episodes of Two and a Half Men through streaming services, DVD, or via TV re-runs, and you’ll have all the holiday hilarity you could ever desire.
Thank you for stopping by It’s A Stampede! to read this post about the Christmas/holiday episodes of Two and a Half Men – I hope it has proved useful. For more useful posts, be sure to check out the recommended reads below.