In 2011, television sitcom, Last Man Standing, aired ‘Last Halloween Standing’ – a spooky themed episode of the comedy show. The story was broadcast to coincide with the Halloween period, to give the popular sitcom a spot of ghoulish fun over the spooky season.
Due to the success of the episode, with audiences enjoying this dash of Halloween hilarity, the writing team behind Last Man Standing decided to make Halloween episodes a semi-regular thing. Continuing in subsequent years, the show incorporated Halloween episodes into future seasons, providing audiences with a treat to look forward to.
But if you’re new to Last Man Standing, you adore Halloween, and you want to seek out the Halloween episodes of the show, what are the stories you need to look out for? And more importantly, how many Halloween episodes of Last Man Standing are there?!
For all the details and more, keep on reading!
Every Halloween episode of Last Man Standing in order
During the course of its nine-season run, Last Man Standing featured six Halloween-themed episodes. If you wish to seek out all of the episodes (and you probably should), then simply follow this list:
- Last Halloween Standing – Last Man Standing: Season One, Episode Four (2011)
- Haunted House – Last Man Standing: Season Three, Episode Five (2013)
- School Merger – Last Man Standing: Season Four, Episode Five (2014)
- Halloween – Last Man Standing: Season Five, Episode Six (2015)
- Trick or Treat – Last Man Standing: Season Six, Episode Five (2016)
- Bride of Prankenstein – Last Man Standing: Season Seven, Episode Four (2018)
Seek out the above episodes through streaming services, DVD, or just some good ol’ fashioned TV re-runs, and you’ll have all the Halloween Last Man Standing fun you could ever need.
Thank you for stopping by It’s A Stampede! to read this post about the Halloween episodes of Last Man Standing – I hope it has proved useful. For more useful posts, be sure to check out the recommended reads below.