In 2009, The Dog Who Saved Christmas wagged its way onto ABC Family. The family film, about a dog called Zeus proved to be a hit with audiences and led to a series of sequels.
But how many Dog Who Saved films are there?
The Dog Who Saved films in order
To date, there are six Dog Who Saved films. The films – produced between 2009 and 2015 – include:
- The Dog Who Saved Christmas (2009)
- The Dog Who Saved Christmas Vacation (2010)
- The Dog Who Saved Halloween (2011)
- The Dog Who Saved The Holidays (2012)
- The Dog Who Saved Easter (2014)
- The Dog Who Saved Summer (2015)
Are all of the Dog Who Saved movies part of the same series?
The six films in the Dog Who Saved collection are all part of the same series.
Who are the cast of the Dog Who Saved films?
Notable actors in the Dog Who Saved film series include Dean Cain, Gary Valentine, Mario Lopez, Joey Lawrence, Elisa Donovan, Joey ‘Coco’ Diaz, Mindy Sterling, Adrianne Barbeau, Paris Hilton, Casper Van Dien, Lance Henriksen, Mayim Bialik, Michael Gross, Shelley Long, Patrick Muldoon, Nicole Eggert and Matthew Lawrence.
Is the Dog Who Saved series the work of the same director?
The Dog Who Saved series is the work of multiple directors. Michael Feifer directed The Dog Saved Christmas, Christmas Vacation and The Holidays, Peter Sullivan directed The Dog Who Saved Halloween, and Sean Robert Olsen directed The Dog Who Saved Easter and Summer.
What is the best Dog Who Saved film?
According to IMDb, the Dog Who Saved films are ranked as follows:
- The Dog Who Saved The Holidays (2012) – 4.7/10
- The Dog Who Saved Christmas (2009) – 4.4/10
- The Dog Who Saved Summer (2015) – 4.2/10
- The Dog Who Saved Halloween (2011) – 3.9/10
- The Dog Who Saved Christmas Vacation (2010) – 3.7/10
- The Dog Who Saved Easter (2014) 3.5/10
I hope this information about the Dog Who Saved movie series has proved useful. Should you wish to know more about other long-running movie series, please check out one of the recommended reads below.
Leave a Reply