With each passing week and each eliminated queen one question remains: When will the Season 10 final of RuPaul’s Drag Race air?
Well, that’s a question with an answer…
In the US, RuPaul’s Drag Race airs every Thursday night on VH-1. In the UK, the show is available to stream the very next day on Netflix.
The current season – Season 10 – runs for 14 episodes, which means the season will end its run on Thursday 28th June in the US and just a few hours later on Friday 29th June in the UK.
And if you’re currently behind and want a quick catch up, here is a list of all the queens that have been eliminated so far:
**SPOILER WARNING. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW WHO HAS BEEN ELIMINATED FROM SEASON 10 OF RUPAUL’S DRAG RACE, THEN GO NO FURTHER.**
- Week 1 – Eliminated: Vanessa Vanjie Mateo
- Week 2 – Eliminated: Kalorie Karbdashian Williams
- Week 3 – Eliminated: Yuhua Hamasaki
- Week 4 – Eliminated: Dusty Ray Bottoms
- Week 5 – Eliminated: Mayhem Miller
- Week 6 – Eliminated: Blair St. Clair
- Week 7 – Eliminated: Monique Heart
- Week 8 – Eliminated: The Vixen
- Week 9 – Eliminated: No elimination in Week 9
- Week 10 – Eliminated: Monét X Change
The five remaining contestants are: Aquaria, Asia O’Hara, Eureka, Kameron Michaels and Miz Cracker.
Who do you think will win?