In 1986, US legal drama, L.A. Law, aired ‘Sidney, the Dead-Nosed Reindeer’ – a Christmas-themed episode of the popular series. The episode was broadcast to coincide with the holiday season and provide L.A. Law fans with a bit of seasonal content.
Due to the popularity of the episode, with audiences enjoying some festive drama, Christmas episodes appeared in subsequent series. But if you’re new to L.A. Law, you love Christmas, and you want to seek out all the holiday episodes of the show, what are the stories you need to look out for?
For all the details and more, keep on reading!
Every Christmas episode of L.A. Law in order
Across the course of the series, L.A. Law featured 8 holiday-themed episodes. If you wish to seek out all of the episodes, then simply follow this list:
- Sidney, the Dead-Nosed Reindeer – L.A. Law: Season One, Episode Thirteen (1986)
- Divorce with Extreme Prejudice – L.A. Law: Season Two, Episode Nine (1987)
- Dummy Dearest – L.A. Law: Season Three, Episode Six (1988)
- Placenta Claus is Coming to Town – L.A. Law: Season Four, Episode Seven (1989)
- God Rest Ye Murray Gentlemen – L.A. Law: Season Five, Episode Eight (1990)
- The Nut Before Christmas – L.A. Law: Season Six, Episode Eight (1991)
- Christmas Stalking – L.A. Law: Season Seven, Episode Eight (1992)
- Rhyme and Punishment – L.A. Law: Season Eight, Episode Nine (1993)
Seek out the above episodes of L.A. Law through streaming services, DVD, or via TV re-runs, and you’ll have all the holiday drama you could ever desire.
Thank you for stopping by It’s A Stampede! to read this post about the Christmas/holiday episodes of L.A. Law – I hope it has proved useful. For more useful posts, be sure to check out the recommended reads below.
Leave a Reply