In 2008, US sitcom, The Big Bang Theory, aired ‘The Bath Item Gift Hypothesis’ – a Christmas-themed episode of the hit show. The episode was broadcast to coincide with the holiday season and provide audiences with some seasonal mirth.
Due to the popularity of the episode, with audiences enjoying this dose of festive content, Christmas episodes became a regular thing on the show. Continuing in subsequent years, The Big Bang Theory incorporated Christmas episodes into future seasons.
But if you’re new to The Big Bang Theory, you love Christmas, and you want to seek out the holiday episodes of the show, what are the stories you need to look out for? And more importantly, how many Christmas episodes of The Big Bang Theory are there?!
For all the details and more, keep on reading!
Every Christmas episode of The Big Bang Theory in order
During the course of its run, The Big Bang Theory featured 6 holiday-themed episodes. If you wish to seek out all of the episodes, then simply follow this list:
- The Bath Item Gift Hypothesis – The Big Bang Theory: Season Two, Episode Eleven (2008)
- The Maternal Congruence – The Big Bang Theory: Season Three, Episode Eleven (2009)
- The Santa Simulation – The Big Bang Theory: Season Six, Episode Eleven (2012)
- The Cooper Extraction – The Big Bang Theory: Season Seven, Episode Eleven (2013)
- The Clean Room Infiltration – The Big Bang Theory: Season Eight, Episode Eleven (2014)
- The Holiday Summation – The Big Bang Theory: Season Ten, Episode Twelve (2017)
Seek out the above episodes of The Big Bang Theory through streaming services, DVD, or via TV re-runs, and you’ll have all the holiday fun you could ever desire.
Thank you for stopping by It’s A Stampede! to read this post about the Christmas/holiday episodes of The Big Bang Theory – I hope it has proved useful. For more useful posts, be sure to check out the recommended reads below.
Leave a Reply