In 2015, American children’s author Max Brallier published the novel, The Last Kids on Earth. The book followed the story of Jack Sullivan – an orphan who finds himself teaming up with his classmates (Quint Baker, June Del Toro, Dirk Savage), in a fight for survival during an apocalypse.
Told with humour, and featuring a collection of memorable characters, The Last Kids on Earth proved very popular with young readers. As such, it was soon followed by a collection of sequels, as well as some standalone tales.
In this post I am taking a look at the Last Kids on Earth book series, to provide a list of all of the stories that have been published so far. Below you will find a list of all the books for you to seek out, allowing you to follow the story at your leisure.
The Last Kids on Earth books in publishing order
Below is a list of all the Last Kids on Earth books in the order of publication. Should you want to read all of the books, then follow this list and enjoy!
- The Last Kids on Earth (2015) – Book 1
- The Last Kids on Earth and the Zombie Parade (2016) – Book 2
- The Last Kids on Earth and the Nightmare King (2017) – Book 3
- The Last Kids on Earth and the Cosmic Beyond (2018) – Book 4
- The Last Kids on Earth and the Midnight Blade (2019) – Book 5
- The Last Kids on Earth and the Survival Guide (2019) – Standalone
- The Last Kids on Earth: June’s Wild Flight (2020) – Standalone
- The Last Kids on Earth and the Skeleton Road (2020) – Book 6
- The Last Kids on Earth: Thrilling Tales from the Tree House (2021) – Standalone
- The Last Kids on Earth and the Doomsday Race (2021) – Book 7
- The Last Kids on Earth: Quint and Dirk’s Hero Quest (2022) – Standalone
- The Last Kids on Earth and the Forbidden Fortress (2022) – Book 8
I hope this information about the Last Kids on Earth bookseries has proved useful, and has sent you (or the younger readers in your household) on a new literary journey. Should you wish to delve into more useful posts, be sure to check out the recommended reads below.