Today I am serving up a list of dreadful films. Films you should actively go out of your way to avoid.
The movies highlighted in this post are so bad they have no redeeming features whatsoever (please don’t try to convince me otherwise). So, if you come across these films, the best thing you can do is flee – run in the opposite direction and never look back.
Some of the movies in this list you will be familiar with; others you won’t. All are arguably as bad as each other and should not be watched by anyone… ever!
These films are bad – very, very bad. They’re no good!
51 bloody awful movies
- Futureworld (1976)
- The Exorcist II: The Heretic (1977)
- Caligula (1979)
- Garbage Pail Kids (1987)
- Superman IV: The Quest for Peace (1987)
- Mac and Me (1988)
- Graveyard Shift (1990)
- Night of the Dribbler (1990)
- Troll 2 (1990)
- Highlander II: The Quickening (1991)
- Hudson Hawk (1991)
- Body of Evidence (1993)
- Mandroid (1993)
- So I Married An Axe Murderer (1993)
- Weekend at Bernie’s II (1993)
- Double Dragon (1994)
- North (1994)
- Wagons East (1994)
- Showgirls (1995)
- Lawnmower Man 2: Beyond Cyberspace (1996)
- Rainbow (1996)
- Striptease (1996)
- Blast (1997)
- Mortal Kombat: Annihilation (1997)
- Clockmaker (1998)
- Psycho (1998)
- The Avengers (1998)
- Dungeons & Dragons (2000)
- Honest (2000)
- The Crow Salvation (2000)
- Disco Pigs (2001)
- Freddy Got Fingered (2001)
- Glitter (2001)
- Monkeybone (2001)
- Ballistic: Ecks Vs. Sever (2002)
- Catwoman (2004)
- Doom (2005)
- Man-Thing (2005)
- Son of the Mask (2005)
- The Crow: Wicked Prayer (2005)
- Alien vs. Predator: Requiem (2007)
- The Spirit (2008)
- Punisher: War Zone (2008)
- Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li (2009)
- The Human Centipede (2009)
- Jonah Hex (2010)
- The Ward (2011)
- Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance (2012)
- Cats (2019)
- Hellboy (2019)
- Men in Black: International (2019)
There are arguably even more very, very (very) bad movies than the titles I have listed above… but come on, isn’t this enough misery?
Believe me, it is!
So, how many of the films listed above have you seen? The answer should be none.
And remember, if you are considering watching any of these movies, don’t! Don’t be swayed by the name or the lineage, you will not find gold in the likes of Alien vs. Predator: Requiem or Cats; you will only find a freshly laid turd that will not flush.
- A list of 112 films you should watch
- Is Jurassic Park a horror movie?
- How many Sean Connery Bond films are there?