As the summer sun begins to fade, the temperature starts to drop, and all you want to do is sit back with a cup of hot chocolate, what’s the best way to wile away the hours than by watching a movie? And if you’re someone who enjoys drama, good storytelling, and some family entertainment, what’s better than spending your free-time with a Hallmark fall movie?
Over the years, Hallmark has built up a strong collection of fall films, guaranteed to warm your evenings and provide you with endless hours of entertainment. These are movies best enjoyed with plenty of snacks, a thick blanket, and great company.
From Harvest Moon and The Good Witch, to October Kiss and Pumpkin Pie Wars, these are the fall Hallmark movies you are going to want to check out. Hallmark’s collection of fall films is filled to the brim with entertainment, and guaranteed to see you through the darker evenings.
Hallmark fall and harvest movies
Below is a list of over 45 Hallmark fall movies. These are films which cover harvest, fall, Halloween, and Thanksgiving, so if that is what you desire, you had best dive right in!
- An Old Fashioned Thanksgiving (2008)
- The Good Witch (2008)
- The Good Witch’s Garden (2009)
- The Good Witch’s Gift (2010)
- A Family Thanksgiving (2010)
- The Good Witch’s Family (2011)
- The Good Witch’s Charm (2012)
- Love at the Thanksgiving Day Parade (2012)
- The Good Witch’s Destiny (2013)
- The Thanksgiving House (2013)
- The Good Witch’s Wonder (2014)
- Autumn Dreams (2015)
- Harvest Moon (2015)
- October Kiss (2015)
- Love on a Limb (2016)
- Autumn in the Vineyard (2016)
- Pumpkin Pie Wars (2016)
- Harvest Love (2017)
- Falling for Vermont (2017)
- All of my Heart: Inn Love (2017)
- Love Struck Café (2017)
- A Harvest Wedding (2017)
- Truly, Madly, Sweetly (2018)
- All of My Heart: The Wedding (2018)
- Falling for You (2018)
- Under the Autumn Moon (2018)
- Love, of Course (2018)
- Over the Moon in Love (2019)
- Love, Fall & Order (2019)
- Follow Me to Daisy Hills (2020)
- Falling for Look Lodge (2020)
- Country at Heart (2020)
- My Best Friend’s Bouquet (2020)
- Sweet Autumn (2020)
- Roadhouse Romance (2021)
- Raise a Glass to Love (2021)
- Taking the Reins (2021)
- Love Strike Twice (2021)
- South Beach Love (2021)
- Advice to Love By (2021)
- Love in the Limelight (2022)
- Romance in Style (2022)
- Dating the Delaneys (2022)
- Game, Set, Love (2022)
- Marry Me in Yosemite (2022)
- Marry Go Round (2022)
- Wedding of a Lifetime (2022)
- Fly Away with Me (2022)
- Girlfriendship (2022)
- Pumpkin Everything (2022)
- Autumn in the City (2022)
That’s quite a list of movies, isn’t it? But how many have you watched? Well, if it’s not nearly enough don’t worry, now is your time to play catch up.
If you’re a fan of Hallmark’s fall movies or you simply want a little more Hallmark fun in your life (and who doesn’t?), then you may wish to know that various fall Hallmark movies are currently available to purchase on DVD – and this includes movies such as Harvest Moon!
Hallmark’s Harvest Moon is available to buy on DVD from all good entertainment stockists, including Amazon US.
Thank you for stopping by It’s A Stampede! to read this post about Hallmark fall and harvest movies. I do hope it has proved useful and has given you plenty of movies to enjoy as the leaves change colour and the dark nights begin to set in.
For more useful posts, be sure to check out the recommended reads below.
Disclaimer: I earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article.
Leave a Reply