In 2011, author Lee Hollis published the book, Death of a Kitchen Diva. The novel focused on Island Times employee, Hayley Powell, who found herself in the middle of an intriguing murder.
In the novel, single mother Hayley is given a new assignment by her boss, to take over the food column of the newspaper she works for. But this soon turns into a disastrous move when a rival food writer is found dead, and all signs suggest Hayley is the murderer.
Upon release, Death of a Kitchen Diva proved popular with readers and quickly became the first in a series of novels, all featuring Hayley Powell. The novels, which appeared under the banner heading of A Hayley Powell Food and Cocktails Mystery, included such follow ups as Death of a Country Fried Redneck and Death of a Coupon Clipper.
But how many Hayley Powell Mystery books are there and what is the reading order? For all the details and more, keep reading!
A list of Hayley Powell Mystery books in order
To date, there are 16 novels in the Hayley Powell Food and Cocktails Mystery collection. The books in the series include:
- 1) Death of a Kitchen Diva
- 2) Death of a Country Fried Redneck
- 3) Death of a Coupon Clipper
- 4) Death of a Chocoholic
- 5) Death of a Christmas Caterer
- 6) Death of a Cupcake Queen
- 7) Death of a Bacon Heiress
- 8) Death of a Pumpkin Carver
- 9) Death of a Lobster Lover
- 10) Death of a Cookbook Author
- 11) Death of a Wedding Cake Baker
- 12) Death of a Blueberry Tart
- 13) Death of a Wicked Witch
- 14) Death of an Italian Chef
- 15) Death of an Ice Cream Scooper
- 16) Death of a Clam Digger
Thank you for stopping by It’s A Stampede! to read this post about the books in the Hayley Powell Mystery collection – I hope it has proved useful. For more informative posts, be sure to check out the recommended reads below.
Leave a Reply