In 1998, Halloweentown spirited its way onto the Disney Channel. The family fantasy film about a town where supernatural beings live in harmony, proved popular with viewers and led to a series of TV movies.
But how many Halloweentown movies are there?
The Halloweentown films in order
To date, there are four Halloweentown movies. The films – produced between 1998 and 2006 – include:
- Halloweentown (1998)
- Halloweentown II: Kalabar’s Revenge (2001)
- Halloweentown High (2004)
- Return to Halloweentown (2006)
Are all of the Halloweentown movies part of the same series?
All four films are part of the same series.
Who are the cast of the Halloweentown films?
Notable cast members in the Halloweentown film series include: Debbie Reynolds, Judith Hoag, Sara Paxton, Lucas Grabeel, Joey Zimmerman, Robin Thomas, Emily Roeske, Katie Cockrell, Kellie Cockrell and Kimberly J Brown.
Are all the movies the work of the same director?
The Halloweentown movies are the work of multiple directors. Duwayne Dunham directed Halloweentown, Mary Lambert directed Halloweentown II: Kalabar’s Revenge, Mark A. Z. Dippé directed Halloweentown High, and David Jackson directed Return to Halloweentown.
What is the best Halloweentown film?
According to IMDb, the Halloweentown films are ranked as follows:
- Halloweentown (1998) – 6.8/10
- Halloweentown II: Kalabar’s Revenge (2001) – 6.5/10
- Halloweentown High (2004) – 6.2/10
- Return to Halloweentown (2006) – 5.6/10
I hope this information about the Halloweentown movie series has proved useful. Should you wish to know more about other long-running movie series, please check out one of the recommended reads below.
- Review: Taking Shape: Developing Halloween from script to Scream
- Review: The Meg
- 15 best monster movies to watch